|Include the securities of entities that fulfill the following conditions: -- |
1. All the basic listing requirements, such as:
• To abide by the rules governing the work of the market.
• Be committed to pay the initial fee and periodic market.
• Must be in the restricted market, and be credited to its securities filing system and the central registry.
• The absence of any restrictions on the transfer of ownership of securities to be included.
• The restriction is for the entire financial papers shall be exported under the following versions within a month of the date of completion of all formalities crisis.
• To sign the Listing Agreement with the market.
• Any other conditions established by the Management Committee and do not violate the legislation in force.
2. To be the issuer of the securities issued financial statements for three fiscal years prior to application for listing on these lists to be approved by an auditor.
3. To be a resident in one of the assets of the known methods of evaluation by an independent expert, and the market management may re-assessment.
4. Not be less Capital (1,000,000) million Libyan dinars or equivalent.
5. Be the nominal value of the paper is paid in full.
6. Must be the exercise of its already for three years at least, and have achieved a net profit from its main activity in the last two years by not less than (5%) of the capital.
7. That the financial situation of the sound in terms of assets and liquidity and the balance of its financial structure and efficient performance, and not less than the sum of fixed assets and traded on (50%) of the value of capital.
8. That the Board of the report on her achievements and performance and the important events that passed by and affected by the date of its establishment and until the date of the application form and the future plan for the next three years.
9. The number of shareholders not less than 100 shareholders, and that there are at least 100 shareholders holding not less than 50 shares each.
10. Not be less than the proportion of free float for fifteen per cent (15%) of the capital.
|Include the securities of issuers which meet the same conditions to the main table (a) |
|1. Minimum capital (100,000) one hundred thousand Dinars or the equivalent. |
2. That the number of shareholders not less than 10 shareholders.